I only did three repeats of the main patten since I knew I would have yarn to make it longer. Even still I ended up spinning up a little more when it became apparent that I was going to run out of yarn while I was working on the edging. I weighed the cowl after I finished and it only weighed 68 grams so i was only 12 grams off.
The fit on this cowl is very loose and floppy on me. The fact that it is 100% camel gives it beautiful drape but not much body. I think if I were to make this again I would either take out two repeats of vine lace to make it a closer fitting cowl or make it longer like it in the pattern. Regardless, I think this pattern is very pretty and was a fun spin & knit project.
Okay, maybe two cowls does not a clutch make but I liked the alteration!